Publishers with Paid Plans who want to cancel their plan
You can cancel your paid Issuu subscription at any time. When doing so, your account will automatically convert to our Basic (free) plan once your remaining subscription expires. For more information, please see Cancel your Subscription.
Deleting Your Issuu Paid or Free Account
Before deleting your account, please note that if you delete your account, Issuu cannot recover it. For privacy reasons, we do not keep copies of any publications that you've actively removed from the Issuu platform. For this reason, please be absolutely sure it’s what you want to do before confirming the deletion of your account.
If you’ve decided that you still want to delete your Issuu account and permanently remove all associated content, follow the steps below.
Deleting Your Account
- Log in, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and click ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Select the My Information tab
3. At the bottom of the page, click DELETE MY ACCOUNT
- An overlay screen will appear that will ask you to confirm the deletion. Read it carefully to be certain deleting your account is what you wish to do.
5. Follow the confirmation link in the email you receive
- Once your account has been deleted, a final confirmation email will be sent.
Note: Deleting your account will permanently delete all of its content. Publications and account information cannot be recovered.
Article is closed for comments.