Here at Issuu, we strive for our users to effectively utilize our features worry-free. In order to do so, our paid plans automatically renew. If you’d like to change, update or cancel your Issuu subscription or billing cycle, you may do so at any time in Account Settings. This article outlines how to easily upgrade, switch your subscription and change between monthly or annual payments.
To see when your next recurring payment date is:
- Log in to your Issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the dropdown menu.
- Under the BILLING tab, your next recurring payment date is listed near the bottom of the page.
To change your subscription plan:
- Log in to your issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner, and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the dropdown menu.
- Under SERVICES and PLANS, select the UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE button.
4. After confirming your new plan, the change will be applied to your account shortly after.
NOTE: If you for example are on the Starter Annual plan, which expires on January 1st and you are upgrading to Premium on December 1st, you will be charged for the new subscription from December until renewal in January. After that, on January 1st, you will be charged full price for another year on the Premium plan.
You can change your billing cycle between annual and monthly at any time. To do this:
- Log in to your issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the dropdown menu.
- Go to SERVICES and PLANS.
- Select or deselect the ANNUAL BILLING box under your current plan and choose UPDATE.
NOTE: If an overlay screen doesn’t appear, check to make sure you don't have a pop-up blocker activated. If so, change the settings to allow for pop-ups from issuu.com so that you may complete the change.
NOTE: Changing the plan will not affect the existing publication links.