You can now prepare your content completely before publishing it, as you can add links while the content is still a draft.
- Go to Publications in the Side Navigation Menu
- Go to Drafts and select the draft you want to add links to and you will be directed to the Publication Workspace
- Select Add Links and Video
- When the Link Editor opens, first select a page, then draw a box around the area of the page where you want to add links
- A pop-up will appear with the option to add a Web, Video, Shopping or Go to page link
- Once you've added the link it will be marked as an "Unsaved" link and marked in yellow
- When you've added all your links you need to save them by clicking the Save button. Once saved the links will be marked as a "Saved" link and be marked in green
NOTE: If you move or edit the "Saved" links they will be changed to an "Unsaved" link. You will have to click the "Save" button again for the changes to be saved.
Once you've published your publications the links will be marked as "Published" and marked in blue.