Take your designs further with the Issuu and Canva integration. Unite your creative process with the seamless connection and collaboration between Canva and Issuu.
By using the Issuu app in Canva’s app marketplace, creators can seamlessly combine Canva’s user-friendly design capabilities with Issuu’s all-in-one digital publishing platform to create interactive content.
Canva users will be able to see statistics on their Issuu publications inside Canva and iterate on their designs
You can get the app here.
Sharing from Canva document
1. Once your content has been created in Canva, go to "Apps" and search for Issuu.
2. Click to select "Issuu".
3. Here you will see a quick description of what you can do with this integration.
Click to open Issuu.
4. Before connecting, you can preview what your design will look like in various formats on Issuu: as a flipbook, GIF, social post, and even as an embed on your website.
a) Simply click on “Export to preview”, then “Export”, and click through the available format options near the top.
b) A temporary preview link is automatically generated below so you can see your design as a flipbook. Copy this link and paste it into a new tab to see a draft.
c) Remember, this link is only temporary and will expire after 24 hours. You must connect your account and export your design to Issuu in order to publish your work and get a live link for sharing your flipbook.
5. Click the Connect button.
6. Next, log in to the Issuu account that you would like to share the content to.
(If you don’t have one, signing up is easy (our Basic plan is free).
7. Click Accept for the integration permissions, allowing it to connect to your Issuu account.
8. Now you click "export your draft to Issuu".
9. Next you will be able to select some settings and the pages you want to export.
Once it's done, just click "Export".
Note: if you select "Flaten PDF", hyperlinks will not be detected on Issuu.
10. It may take a few moments while the content is exported to Issuu. Once it is done, you can copy the link to your publication's draft on your Issuu account, and paste it on a new tab.
You may also find your publication in the drafts section: https://issuu.com/home/drafts
11. Now, you can adjust the content to your liking and publish it to your Issuu account.
On your Issuu account, you can change the title of your flipbook publication, add a description, make it interactive with multimedia elements like Links and Videos, specify whether you want to host it publicly or keep it private, generate sharing links, and more, depending on your plan type.
After publishing and sharing your document on Issuu, it will start collecting statistics.
On Canva, you'll be able to view your publication's performance with built-in Statistics – gaining the insights you need to make data-driven decisions –, see your library of Issuu publications, and more.
Statistics are updated once a day so remember to wait for your data to show up!
You can find it on your Issuu app, on Canva.