Once you create a Visual Story, you can share it on Social Media in different ways.
To share Visual Story:
- Copy and Share Story Link
- Share on Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, Email, Instagram
To share on Instagram
- Click on Instagram Story
- Scan the QR code with QR Code Reader on your mobile (NOTE: You need to download QR Code Reader on your mobile in order to scan the QR code of Visual Story.)
NOTE: Currently, it is not possible to scan and share visual stories under the GROUP account on mobile apps as it is not possible to access the GROUP account in mobile apps.
3. This is how it will look on your phone
4. Click on Open in Issuu
5. You will see below screen
NOTE: Please make sure you are logged in to the same Issuu account in the mobile app from where you have created this story on the desktop.
From here you can:
- Copy the AMP link to send in email or promote on social media
- Clicking Instagram Story -- you'll be able to send the first panel (page) to Instagram and then add the rest of your pages after
- You can Download the videos. You'll get 6 mp4 videos saved to your camera roll. From your camera roll, you can open your Instagram and upload your 6 mp4 videos to your stories as usual