Where Can Readers See My Article Stories
1. On the document page the Stories are listed under WHAT'S INSIDE, so your readers get better understanding of what to expect when they open your content:
2. On your profile page, the readers can see the list of all your content including the Stories. If they check the box Show Stories Inside, they will be able to see the Stories you created:
3. On the phone (mobile web experience), the reader can see the cover page, Lead Story, read through the publication and see all the Article Stories under WHAT'S INSIDE:
In iOS and Android App
In iOS App
Go to Library and press on your Avatar (profile picture). There, you can view your Profile and find your Publisher Stories.
In Android App
On the Library tab, go to view Profile and view your Stories.
Here you will get all the Article Stories that you have created.
Sharing Article Stories on Instagram
On your iOS app
1. Go to the Workspace and open the Publication List
2. Open the publication for which you want to see the Story
3. Press on the Story list button (above the graphs) to view your Stories
4. Select story and press Share to Instagram