Access your purchased content
Go to Library and open Purchases.
Search for new content
Once you login to Android App, you can type a keyword such as title, name of the publisher or category in the search bar and then our search engine will do the rest of the work to find the content that you are looking for.
You can organize your content by creating a Stack in your app.
1. To create stacks on Android App and view your existing stacks:
- Go to the Library on the bottom right hand corner you see on the screenshot below
- Open STACKS. Here, you can view your existing stacks or go to "Create new stack"
2. To add a publication to your Stacks
- Click on the three dots on the bottom right hand corner of your phone screen and select “Save”
2. Create new Stack or if you have already created Stacks, then choose the right Stack to add the content
3. To edit/delete a stack:
Click on three dots to edit/delete stack.
If you love certain content and want to share it with friends, family, or coworkers, you can share the content directly from the app.
- Open the publication that you would like to share
- Press the SHARE icon
3. Once you press the SHARE icon, you will be brought to this screen where you can select where you want to share the content
Download Content From Issuu Android App (Offline Content)
You can easily download content with Issuu Android App.
1. While reading the publication, click on three dots and then select DOWNLOAD
2. Once the download is complete, you will see the message “Added to downloads” under the publication.
To see your downloaded content:
You can read the downloaded content even if you are offline, as it is already downloaded on your app. To do so:
- Press the Library icon on the bottom right hand corner
- Open Downloads
To remove your downloaded content:
Long press on the publication and select OK
NOTE: Once you logout from your Issuu app and login again, then downloaded publications will be erased from the app.
- Download - You can read content offline by downloading it
- Save - Allows you to save content in an organized way using Stacks
- Like - You can see all your content that you liked
- Report - If you see something inappropriate, report it and we will take the necessary action
- Create Clip - You can create a clip of the article and share it with friends via social, email or text message
- Go to Publisher - Want to see more content by the same publisher? Click Go to Publisher and from here you can even follow them and receive notification when they upload new content