Access your purchased content
Go to Library and click on My Content
Search for new content
Once you login to iOS App, you can type a keyword such as title, name of the publisher or category in the search bar (Explore) and then our search engine will do the rest of the work to find the content that you are looking for.
1. You can organize your content by creating a Stack in your app. To add content to a stack on iOS App:
- Go to Library on the bottom right hand corner you see on the screenshot below and open Stacks
2. Press the + symbol on the top right corner to create a new stack, add the title and Save
2. Adding content to Stacks
- When viewing the publication, click on the three dots on the bottom right-hand corner of your phone screen
2. Press SAVE
- Save the publication to an existing stack by selecting one of them or create a new Stack on the + icon
3. Removing content from Stacks and deleting Stacks
- Go to Library on the bottom right-hand corner you see on the screenshot below and open Stacks
- Open the stack that you would like to delete
- Press on the three buttons you see on the top right corner and choose to Remove Publication or Delete Stack entirely
NOTE: Here, you can also edit the name of the Stack
When viewing a publication, click on the three dots on the bottom right-hand corner of your phone screen. Here, press SHARE.
You will be brought to a screen where you can select how you want to share the content (via text message, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Pinterest, etc).
If you are the publisher, you can also share your publications from your Workspace.
Go to the Publication list, select the publication and press the SHARE icon as highlighted in the image.
Download Content From Issuu iOS App (Offline Content)
You can easily download content with Issuu iOS App.
- While reading the publication, you can see a DOWNLOAD icon at the bottom of your mobile screen. Press on the Download icon.
- To access your downloaded content, go to Library and open the Downloads section.
NOTE: As the content is already downloaded, you can read it even if you are not connected to a network (Offline content).
- To delete content from the DOWNLOADS section, click EDIT in the top right corner and click on the trash bin.
NOTE: Once you log out from your Issuu app and login again then downloaded publications will be erased from the app.
- Add to Downloads - You can read content offline by downloading it
- Save - Allows you to save content in an organized way using Stacks
- Share - You can share content via text message, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Pinterest
- Create Clip - You can create a clip of the article and share it with friends via social, email or text message
- Report - If you see something inappropriate, report it and we will take the necessary action
- Go to Publisher - Want to see more content by the same publisher? Click Go to Publisher and from here you can even follow them and receive notification when they upload new content