We are happy to announce that Issuu now provides an integration with Canva where you can share your creations directly from your Canva content studio to your Issuu account.
1. Once your content has been created in Canva, click the Share button.
2. In the menu that pops up, click on More.
3. Scroll down until you locate the Issuu app, or use the search bar at the top of the menu.
4. Click the Connect button.
5. Next, log in to the Issuu account that you would like to share the content to.
6. Click Accept to accept the integration's permissions, allowing it to connect to your Issuu account.
7. It may take a few moments while the content is shared to Issuu, and once it is done, you can click on View in Issuu to see the draft publication.
8. Now, you can adjust the content to your liking and publish it to your Issuu account. See here for more information on publishing content on Issuu.