NOTE: In order to embed your Issuu publication on your WordPress website, you may need to use an embed WordPress plugin. It means that you need a paid WordPress Business or eCommerce account.
To embed the publication on your WordPress website:
- Log in to Issuu and go to Publications from side Navigation Menu and select the publication you want to embed
- Under SHARE, select EMBED ON WEBSITE and it will open an embed widget
- Adjust styling options (See this guide to learn more about different customization options)
- TIP: As you change different variables, your Embed Reader preview will automatically update.
- Click GET EMBED CODE
- Once you have the embed code, you can use a plugin that is specifically made for embedding on WordPress (such as Code Embed). See here for more information on how to install plugins on WordPress.
- For specific instruction on how to use the embed code, you will need to reference the details for the specific embed plugin that you are using.
If you are still having trouble embedding your Issuu publications on your WordPress website, please click the Submit a request button near the bottom of this page to get in touch, and we'd be happy to assist you!