You can add web, video and shopping links in your content on Issuu, which will help readers interact with your content and learn more about your brand. You can also created Go to page links to help readers navigate your content.
You can now prepare your content completely before publishing it, as you can add links while the content is still a draft.
Adding Links in Your Draft
- Go to Publications in the Side Navigation Menu
- Select the draft you want to add links to and you will be directed to the Publication Workspace
- Select Add Links and Video
- When the Links Editor opens, first select a page, then draw a box around the area of the page where you want to add links
- A pop-up will appear with the option to add a web, video, shopping or go to page link
- Once you've added the link it will be marked as an "Unsaved" link and marked in red
- When you've added all your links you need to save them by clicking the "Save" button. Once saved the links will be marked as a "Saved" link and be marked in green
NOTE: If you move or edit the "Saved" links they will be changed to an "Unsaved" link. You will have to click the "Save" button again for the changes to be saved.
NOTE: Once you've published your publications the links will be marked as "Published" and marked in blue.