To See Visual Stories on Desktop/Web that are created Using InDesign
- Once you login to your Issuu account on desktop, you will see Visual Stories list in Publisher Tools Navigation
- Click Visual Stories
- You will see all Visual Stories that you have created using Adobe InDesign
- Visual Stories that you have already Shared will appear under PUBLISHED
- If you haven't Shared/Published Visual Stories, they will appear under DRAFTS
Editing Visual Story
- Click EDIT to edit Visual Story
Please see article to get detail information about editing Visual Story: Creating Visual Stories Using InDesign Extension
Sharing and Deleting Visual Story
- Click Share icon to share your story
- When you click on "...", you will see below pop-up
- Click VIEW LIVE to View your story
- Click DELETE to delete your story
How your Visual Story on Desktop will look like
This is how your Visual Story on Desktop will look like:
All Stories are Web-enabled and SEO Optimized. Your AMP story can be included in mails or linked to your site.
Please see article for more information, Visual Stories on Desktop.
NOTE: Issuu will not be responsible to take down Visual Stories which are Copyright Violated that are shared across various Social Media Platforms. You need to contact respective Social Media Site for removal of content(Visual Story).