Embedding Content - a Paid Feature
Embed feature is not available on Basic/Free plan anymore. It is available only on our paid plans - Starter, Premium and Optimum. So, users on Basic plan will not have the ability to create embeds.
- If you are on Basic/Free plan and already have an embed, it will remain as it is but you can not create a new one.
- If you downgrade your subscription from Paid to Basic/free plan, the embeds that you have already created will remain as it is but you will lose the ability to create a new embed.
Dummy Embed Editor
Want to Try Embedding Feature Before Uploading Publication on Issuu?
We have come up with new Dummy Embed Editor where, you can try our Embed feature before uploading publications on Issuu to see how it works.
Please follow below steps to access Dummy Embed Editor:
- Click Add Content from Publisher Homepage or
- You will be redirected to Publishing Workspace
- Under Share, select EMBED ON WEBSITE
- It will open a Dummy Embed Editor where you can try customising a dummy publication
TIP: As you change different variables, dummy Embed Reader preview will automatically update.
See this guide to learn more about different customization options.
Everybody can try Dummy Embed Editor but only users who are on our paid plans - Starter, Premium and Optimum can get the embed code.
If you are on Basic/Free plan, GET EMBED CODE button is disabled.