Here at Issuu, we strive for our users to effectively utilize our features worry free. In order to do so, our paid plans automatically renew. If you’d like to change, update or cancel your Issuu subscription or billing cycle, you may do so at any time in Account Settings. This article outlines how to easily upgrade or downgrade your subscription and switch between monthly or annual payment.
Next Recurring Payment Date
To see when your next recurring payment date is:
- Log in to your issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS from the dropdown menu.
- Under the BILLING tab, your next recurring payment date is listed near the bottom of the page.
Changing Subscription Plans
To change your subscription plan:
- Log in to your Issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select SERVICES & PLANS from the dropdown menu.
- Once you’ve chosen a new plan, add extra unlisted storage using the drop-down and deselect the checkbox if you’d rather pay monthly, not annually.
- Select the UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE button.
4. After confirming your new plan, the change will be applied to your account shortly after.
Changing Between Annual and Monthly
You can change your billing cycle between annual and monthly at any time. To do this:
1. Log in to your Issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select SERVICES & PLANS from the dropdown menu.
2. Select or deselect the “ANNUAL BILLING” box under your current plan and choose “UPDATE."
3. If an overlay screen doesn’t appear, check to make sure you don't have a pop-up blocker activated. If so, change the settings to allow for pop-ups from issuu.com so that you may complete the change.
NOTE: Whether upgrading from monthly billing to annual, or downgrading from annual billing to monthly, the changes will happen immediately. However, when downgrading, the remaining pre-paid annual period will be credited to your account and used for future invoices. Credits are non-refundable.