Issuu supports the ability to manage your content as a team with Groups. The ability to invite multiple members allows a team to include different roles in the publishing process from billing, to social distribution, to readership and analytics. Remember that Groups feature works only on desktop Issuu.
If you need more seats, please contact us.
GROUPS - How does it work?
1. Go to the ACCOUNT SETTINGS below your profile image and then select GROUPS to convert your existing Issuu account.
NOTE: When you convert your existing account into a Group account, the web address of your existing account becomes the Group web address.
2. From there, you will create an Owner account for yourself using a new email address, which you can use to access the Group Account and invite members.
Accessing Group Account
1. It is not possible to access Group account directly. To access Group account, you need to login to your Owner/Individual account and then switch or toggle to your group account from the toolbar you get by hovering over the profile image.
Example: From the image below,
- Group Account name is Demo which is linked with email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual Account name is issuuIndividual which is linked with email address email@example.com
It is not possible to access Demo (Group account) directly. To access this Group account, all members need to login to their individual account which is issuuIndividual in this case.
2. Only the Owner of the group account can access Services, Settings, Billing pages.