How to Put Publication for Sale
- Login to your account
- You can either
2.a. Upload a new publication and put it for sale
2.b. Put existing publication for sale
NOTE: While putting your first publication on sale you will have to connect with Stripe (step by step guide for Stripe setup) to accept payments.
Before you can start accepting live payments, you might need to confirm your Stripe email address. In this case Stripe will send you a verification email. All you need to do is to verify the set up by clicking Confirm email address in the body of the email.
2.a. New Publication
1. Upload the publication and fill out information like Publication Title, Description, Type, Availability etc.
2. Click Sell and set the price and currency, create the preview and decide if it should be included in your subscription
3. Click PUBLISH
2.b. Existing Publication
1. Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu and select the publication you want to sell
2. Click Sell and under SETTINGS set the price and currency, create the preview under PREVIEW PAGES, and decide if the publication should be included in your subscription
3. Once you set up your publication for sale, you can share and promote your for-sale content using below sharing options :
NOTE: When you add links into an existing publication and afterwards put it for Digital Sales, then that publication is actually being re-uploaded. It happens because preview pages are being generated for that publication and so the previously added links will get wiped out.
Stop Selling a Publication
If you want to stop selling a Publication, please follow article: Stop selling a publication.
Give Free Access to a Publication
If you want to give free access to a particular publication to some readers (print subscribers, advertisers, people featured in the magazine etc.), please follow this article: Create free access codes.
View Your For-Sale Publication With All Pages Available
To view the publication with all pages (both preview and hidden pages)
- Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu, select the publication and you will be directed to Publishing Workspace.
- Select Publication or Create and you will be able to click on View full edition.
Sell My Content as Subscription
If you want to provide subscription to your readers, so that they can subscribe to your current and upcoming issues, then follow article : Selling Publications as Subscription.
Promote and Drive Sales to My Content
Read some tips on how to drive more sales for your digital Sales publications and how to promote your content and attract more readers.
Here is the journey of our three Publishers -