You can sell your publications on Issuu with our Premium and Optimum plan. But given the unprecedented situation we're all facing as a result of COVID-19 where the importance of digital content is growing, we will make Digital Sales, which is normally a Premium feature, available to all Issuu users for free starting Wednesday, March 25th, and remain free through July 1, 2020. In addition, we will waive our revenue share requirement, giving 100% of revenues from digital sales to our customers, leaving only credit card transaction fees.
To get more information about Digital Sales, please read article: Intro to Digital Sales.
How to Put Publication for Sale
- Login to your account
- You can either
2.a. Upload a new publication and put it for sale
2.b. Put existing publication for sale
NOTE: While putting your first publication on sale you will have to connect with Stripe to accept payments. Once you connect with your Stripe account, you have to claim it and activate it as soon as possible.
2.a. New Publication
1. Upload the publication and fill out information like Publication Title, Description, Type, Availability etc.
2. Click Sell and set the price and currency, create the preview and decide if it should be included in your subscription
3. Click PUBLISH
2.b. Existing Publication
1. Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu and select the publication you want to sell
2. Click Sell and under SETTINGS set the price and currency, create the preview under PREVIEW PAGES, and decide if the publication should be included in your subscription
3. Once you set up your publication for sale, you can share and promote your for-sale content using below sharing options :
Stop Selling a Publication
If you want to stop selling a Publication, please follow article: Stop selling a publication.
Give Free Access to a Publication
If you want to give free access to a particular publication to some readers (print subscribers, advertisers, people featured in the magazine etc.), please follow this article: Create free access codes.
View Your For-Sale Publication With All Pages Available
To view the publication with all pages (both preview and hidden pages)
- Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu, select the publication and you will be directed to Publishing Workspace.
- Select Publication or Create and you will be able to click on View full edition.
Sell My Content as Subscription
If you want to provide subscription to your readers, so that they can subscribe to your current and upcoming issues, then follow article : Selling Publications as Subscription.
Promote and Drive Sales to My Content
Read some tips on how to drive more sales for your digital Sales publications and how to promote your content and attract more readers.
Here is the journey of our three Publishers -