Issuu’s seamless embedded video experience takes your multimedia content to the next level. If you are a Premium or Optimum user, you can now embed Youtube/Vimeo videos directly onto pages in your publications.
Note - there is a minimum size requirement for your videos to be autoplayed which is 210x120px.
To get started, just follow these steps:
- Go to Publication List and choose the content you want to update and click on Links
- Your Link editor will open and click on the page you want to add your embedded video to
- Select the area within the page in which you want to add the video
- Click on video when the Add Link prompt pops up
- Insert your URL to the video
- Select Play in Overlay, Embed in Publication or Embed in Publication and Autoplay
- Click done
Play in Overlay
Choose this option when you want your content to be interactive. Meaning you can control the asset you display to represent the video (versus displaying the default YouTube or Vimeo thumbnail).
Embed in Publication
Choose this option so the reader has to press play for the video to begin.
Embed in Publication and Autoplay
Choose this option when you want your video to play automatically as soon the reader turns the page.