Register here for our May 30, 2018 @ 9AM PST webinar (for North America, Central America, South America customers)
Register here for our May 30, 2018 @ 10AM CET webinar (for EU, Asia, Middle East, and Africa customers)
Create shareable Issuu Stories from your publication and give your audience a focused look at what’s inside. By selecting and sharing individual Stories, you can fuel your social media calendar with fresh content and highlight exclusive features or articles that will grab the attention of readers new and old. Stories give readers a better sense of what’s inside your publication — beyond just the cover. Learn how to create, customize and share Stories below.
How to create Stories:
- Go to your Issuu publisher dashboard.
- Click SOCIAL TOOLS in the sub-navigation. You'll be directed straight to SHARE STORIES.
- Using the dropdown box, select the publication you want to create Stories for.
- Select the specific pages you want to share, then add a title, description and category.
- Click OPTIMIZE FOR MOBILE if you want to continue to optimize the Story for mobile scrolling and reading.
NOTE: If you’d rather keep the Story shareable only as flip-through pages within the publication (and on the Issuu reader) just click SAVE. You can always go back and optimize the Story for mobile later.
- On the mobile optimization page, your Story should automatically populate in a mobile view on the left side. On the right side, you have the option to customize your headlines, bylines, featured image and more.
- When you’re finished customizing your mobile optimization options, select SAVE at the top of the page. Your Story is now mobile-optimized and ready to share.
NOTE: You can create as many Stories as you like. If you need help getting started, contact us at email@example.com.
NOTE: If you want to create a Story from a for sale publication, the pages that aren't included in the preview will be blurry. To update the preview pages (visible pages of the publication), go to the SELL SETTINGS and reselect the preview spreads.