There are two different ways to access your individual Content Level Statistics:
- Through your Publication List
- via Account Level Statistics (Premium and Optimum users)
Through your Publications List
1. Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu and select publication whose statistics you want to view
2. Click Statistics to view statistics for the specific publication
via Account Level Statistics
- Go to Publisher Dashboard
- From here, you can either click on Statistics from Side Navigation Menu or click on DIVE INTO STATISTICS
- Select the Publication for which you want to see statistics from Publications drop down menu
NOTE: To view statistical history which is older than a month, you need to subscribe to either Premium or Optimum plan.
Please read article for more information: Statistics for a Specific Date Range
Statistics Highlights for your Content
On your publication workspace, you're able to see highlights from your statistics. The numbers shown are total reads, impressions and average read time. These numbers are only for your publication and doesn't include Article or Visual Stories.