As a default, your content is organized in the order you upload it. If you want to organize your content on your profile page in a specific order, this can be done by changing the original publish date of each upload.
1. From your Publication list, click on Settings for the content you want to reorder.
2. Locate Original publish date.
3. Choose and select your desired new publication date.
NOTE: To select the correct month, use the right/left arrows at the top. To change the year, you can manually type it in.
4. Once you’ve selected a date, click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
5. The new date should be now reflected in the Publication List.
NOTE: The publications in Publication List (list visible only to you) will remain ordered as you uploaded them.
The new 'Original publish date' will reflect the order of publications on your Issuu profile page (the publicly available page).