As a default, your publications are organized in the order you upload them in. If you want to organize your publications in a specific order, this can be done by changing the original publish date of each publication.
1. From your Publication list, click on Settings for the publication you want to reorder.
2. Locate Original publish date.
3. Choose and select your desired new publication date.
NOTE: To select the correct month, use the right/left arrows at the top. To change the year, you can manually type it in.
4. Once you’ve selected a date, click SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
5. Return to your Publication list. The date change should be reflected and your publication will be ordered as you set it.