After reviewing your publication, you can publish your publication on issuu, the world’s leading platform for digital distribution.
Here’s how to publish your publication on issuu:
- Click on Publish in the top navigation menu
- Add the title of your publication, a short description and the original publishing date of the document.
- Under Access, you can choose to make your document public or keep it unlisted. To read more about Unlisted Publications, please see Unlisted Publications - What are they and how do I get them?
- Choose whether to make your publication available for downloading. You can read more about how that works here: Enabling downloads for your readers
If you have to make changes to a publication, such as updating the layout or an article’s content, you can update the issuu file by clicking Republish a New PDF to issuu.
Here’s a tip: When choosing this option, your publication will by default be uploaded to the issuu account of the team owner. See the section below for how to change this.
Publishing to a different issuu account
Here’s how to publish to a different account than the team owner’s on issuu:
- Log into that account from issuu.com and copy the API key + secret from the API tab in Account Settings.
- Click the Edit Keys button at the top of the Publish screen, and paste the API key into the pop-up that appears.
- Click Set to save the changes.