You can find an overview of all advertisements currently in the publication at the sidebar on the flatplan, or in the Ads section at the top menu.
Hover on the ad will show an Edit button. This will allow you to edit the specifications you chose when creating the ad, and mark the ad as complete.
Ads assigned to you will be shown on your dashboard.
To upload content for an ad,
- Select an ad from the list on the Ad view page
- Click the Upload Files button on the righthand side.
Here you'll also find an upload link that you can share with others who will be contributing to the ad. As with articles, they don’t need to be a team member or have an issuu account to upload via the link.
To delete an ad,
- Go to the Ad view and click on Edit to the left of the ad.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the pop-up, you will see a Delete This Ad button.
Moving or Copying Ads
You can move or copy an ad to another publication. To do this,
- Click Edit next to the ad on the Ad view.
- At the bottom of the pop-up, you will find a Move/Copy This Ad button. You can choose whether to move or copy the ad, and what publication you wish to move or copy it to.
An ad is initially set to be In Progress. When the Salesperson has uploaded the final content for it, the status of the ad is simply set to Complete.
The upper status bar on the flatplan shows the status of all articles and ads on a page. The ad status colors are as follows:
- Yellow - In progress
- Red - Overdue (according to the set deadline set)
- Green - Marked as Complete by the editor
Getting an Overview of all Ads
At the top-right corner of the Ad view, you'll find “The Big Picture”. Here you can see what is happening with all ads in the publication.
You can see the following:
- Ads sold - Ads with the Advertiser field filled out will be counted as sold.
- Ads completed - This will show the number of ads that has their status as Complete.
- Pages of ads - This will sum up the fractions of ads. If you have a 1/1 and a 1/2 ad, they will be counted as 1.5 full pages of ads.