An embedded publication is a version of your issuu publication that's added to your website, CMS, blog or social channels to make it easier for both current and new readers to find you.
Although readers can share issuu publications around the web, publishers have more customization options when setting up embeds for their website, CMS, blog or social channels.
To Embed a Publication from your Publisher Homepage:
1. Go to your Publisher Home page, and select Publication List.
2. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and choose “EMBED.”
3. Adjust the styling options to your liking.
TIP: As you change the different variables, your Embed Reader preview at the top will automatically update.
4. Select “CREATE NEW” to save your custom embed style.
5. Name your embed style, then choose “CONFIRM.”
6. Select “GET CODE.”
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once your edits are made, select “SAVE AND GET CODE.” All edits (other than sizing) will be automatically updated wherever you’ve already added the embed.
7. Select the type of code you need. To learn the difference between the codes, see the section below.
8. Choose "COPY TO CLIPBOARD."
9. Add the code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel.
Embedding on Specific Sites
Depending on where you are trying to embed or share your publication, you’ll need the right embed code. Below is a description of the different types of code from which to choose after setting up your embed using the embed widget.
The Default code works for most sites and is the recommended way to embed, so try that one first.
The iFrame code is the best out-of-the-box solution for publishers that don’t need any customization.
Sites like Tumblr and Wordpress automatically embed your publication when you place the Link URL in a post.
On LinkedIn you'll have to go to your profile and the experience section, click edit, choose link and paste a publication URL here. There's no need to use any sort of embed code, just a regular URL.
This link also serves as a Shareable Full-Screen Reader.
NOTE: Embedding on Facebook and Mailchimp is unfortunately not possible at the moment.
NOTE: If you encounter problems adding your Shareable Full-Screen Reader link on your Wordpress site, try using iFrame or script.