An embedded publication is a version of your Issuu publication that is added to your website, CMS, blog or social channels to make it easier for both current and new readers to find you.
Publishers have more customization options when setting up embeds for their website, CMS, blog or social channels.
As a publisher, embedding publication allows you to determine the size, appearance and sharing capabilities of your content, giving you a control over how your work is displayed to readers.
NOTE: Embed feature is not available on Basic/Free plan anymore. It is available only on our paid plans - Starter, Premium and Optimum. So, users on Basic plan will not have the ability to create embeds.
If you are on Basic/Free plan, GET EMBED CODE button is disabled.
- If you are on Basic/Free plan and already have an embed, it will remain as it is but you can not create a new one.
- If you downgrade your subscription from Paid to Basic/free plan, the embeds that you have already created will remain as it is but you will lose the ability to create a new embed.
To Embed Publication from Your Publisher Homepage
- Go to Publications from side Navigation Menu and select the publication you want to embed
- Under Share, select EMBED ON WEBSITE and it will open an embed widget
- Adjust the styling options (See this guide this guide to learn more about different customization options)
TIP: As you change different variables, your Embed Reader preview will automatically update.
- Click GET EMBED CODE
NOTE: You can not save old custom embed style anymore. So whenever you want to edit your embed, you need to create a NEW custom embed style.
- Add embed code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel
NOTE: If your Publication is under Draft, then you will not be able to get Embed Code until you publish your content.
NOTE: We do not offer licensing, hosting or downloading of our software on any servers other than our own.