As a publisher, embedding publication allows you to determine the size, appearance and sharing capabilities of your content, giving you a control over how your work is displayed to readers.
Publishers have more customization options when setting up embeds for their website, CMS, blog or social channels.
NOTE: Embed feature is not available on Basic/Free plan anymore. It is available only on our paid plans - Starter, Premium and Optimum. So, users on Basic plan will not have the ability to create embeds.
If you are on Basic/Free plan, GET EMBED CODE button is disabled.
- If you are on Basic/Free plan and already have an embed, it will remain as it is but you can not create a new one.
- If you downgrade your subscription from Paid to Basic/free plan, the embeds that you have already created will remain as it is but you will lose the ability to create a new embed.
This article explains how to customize and embed your Issuu publications:
For All Paid Publishers
- Go to Publications from side Navigation Menu and select the publication you want to embed
- Under Share, select EMBED ON WEBSITE and it will open an embed widget
- Adjust styling options (See this guide to learn more about different customization options)
TIP: As you change different variables, your Embed Reader preview will automatically update.
- Click GET EMBED CODE
NOTE: You can not save old custom embed style anymore. So whenever you want to edit your embed, you need to create a NEW custom embed style.
- Add embed code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel
NOTE: If your Publication is under Draft, then you will not be able to get Embed Code until you Publish your content.
NOTE: We do not offer licensing, hosting or downloading of our software on any servers other than our own.