The Issuu Facebook App allows publishers to share content and Stacks directly on their Facebook Business (Brand) Page, making it easy to embed current and former issues and customize header images, tab titles, and more. Before you begin, make sure you:
- have admin rights to your Facebook Brand Page, and
- are logged in to your personal Facebook account (not the Brand Page).
The Issuu Facebook App
To share publications with the Facebook App from your Publisher Homepage:
1. Select “FACEBOOK APP” in the top toolbar.
2. Upload a specific header image (optional).
3. Choose up to 12 of your most recent publications to feature, or up to 12 of the most recent you’ve added to a particular Stack. You can also feature entire Stacks if you prefer.
4. When ready, select “SAVE SETTINGS,” then “ADD TO FACEBOOK PAGE."
5. Select the Facebook Brand Page (or pages) where you want to share your publications, then choose “ADD PAGE TAB."
6. Navigate to your Facebook Brand Page, and choose Issuu in the list on the left to see your publications shared on Facebook.
NOTE: If you try to add the Facebook app while logged in to a Brand Page, you'll see a blank Facebook install pop up. Log out of the Brand Page and start over.