You can easily use the Facebook Page settings to customize the title and image for your Issuu Facebook App. This is perfect for any brand that wants to create cohesive brand imagery across their Facebook page.
To change the name or image on your Facebook App tab, please:
1. First log into your brand Facebook Page and select “SETTINGS” in the upper right corner.
2. Click on "EDIT PAGE" on the right side toolbar, and click on "SETTINGS" alongside Issuu.
3. Then scroll down the page and click on “EDIT SETTINGS."
4. An edit window will pop up. You can customize the name for your Issuu app tab. To draw readers to your app, we suggest using a straight-forward, descriptive title, such as your publication name, “Read Now,” “Magazine” or “Catalog."
5. You can also change the image for your tab that will appear on your Facebook brand page by clicking “CHANGE” next to “CUSTOM TAB IMAGE."
6. In the new window that appears, click “EDIT” to change the tab image.
NOTE: You can upload a JPG, GIF, or PNG file. Use an image that is 111 x 74 px, and is less than 1MB in size.