This article explains how to get around Issuu iOS App so you can begin to discover new and amazing content.
Adding a Profile Picture to Your Account
- If you signed up by connecting one of your social accounts, your profile picture will be the profile picture associated to your social profile
- If you signed up by email address, you can login to your account on Issuu website (www.issuu.com) and follow the steps in this article: How to Upload a Profile Photo. Your profile picture will be updated when you login to iOS app next time
Once you login to iOS App, you can type a keyword such as title, name of the publisher or category in the search bar and then our search engine will do the rest of the work to find the content that you are looking for.
If you love certain content and want to share it with friends, family, or coworkers, you can share the content directly from the app.
- Click the content that you would like to share
- Click SHARE icon as highlighted in the image or Click OPEN (It will open the publication)
3. Click on the three dots on the bottom right hand corner of your phone screen and click SHARE
4. When you click on the SHARE button, you will be brought to this screen where you can select where you want to share the content via text message, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Pinterest
You can organize your content by creating Stack in your app. To create stack on iOS App:
- Click on the three dots on the bottom right hand corner of your phone screen
2. Click SAVE
- Add publication to the Stack
NOTE: You can create as many Stacks as you want. To do that, click on the + icon on the top right corner of your phone screen. If you have Stacks already created, choose the right Stack to add the content.
To remove stack
- Click on your avatar (profile picture) on the bottom right hand corner you see on the screenshot below and click STACKS
- Click the Stack category
- Click on the three buttons you see on the top right corner and Remove Publication or Delete Stack entirely
NOTE: Here, you can also edit the name of the Stack
- Add to Downloads - You can read content offline by downloading it
- Save - Allows you to save content in an organized way using Stacks
- Share - You can share content via text message, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Slack, Pinteres
- Create Clip - You can create a clip of the article and share it with friends via social, email or text message
- Report - If you see something inappropriate, report it and we will take the necessary action
- Go to Publisher - Want to see more content by the same publisher? Click Go to Publisher and from here you can even follow them and receive notification when they upload new content