Offline Read-list in the new iOS app allows you to view publications without a network connection. They are only visible to you.
There are two simple ways to add a publication to your Offline Read-list.
From the Long Press Menu
- Long press on the publication from the Feed/Explore section, from the publication’s cover page, or while reading the publication.
- Drag the circle (or your finger) to the read-list icon ( eyeglasses). The icon will change from an outline to a filled icon when your publication has been successfully added to the Read-list.
From your publication’s cover page
- Tap on the Read-list icon (eyeglasses) from the scrolling menu bar. A green notification message will pop up once the publication has been successfully added.
There are two way to remove publications from your Read-list.
From the Long Press and Cover Page Menu
- Long press on the publication from the Feed/Explore section, from the publication’s cover page, or while reading the publication. You can also use the scrolling menu next to the publication’s cover page.
- Tap on the Readlist icon and will change from the filled icon to the outlined icon, along with a notification that the publication has been removed.
From the Offline Readlist section
- Swipe the menu bar icon to get to the app navigation menu, select “Offline Readlist” to bring up your list, and tap the gear icon at the top of the page.
- Select the trash icon on the publication you want to remove, and confirm removal in the pop-up dialog box that shows up.