We believe hard-working, independent publishers deserve to be paid by the fans who love their work. Publishers also deserve better than a sales system that just emails a PDF to readers. This is why you can now sell digital access your magazines on Issuu. You’ll get a secure sales solution that gives your readers a great experience on any device.
- This feature requires a Premium or Optimum plan
- Readers can enjoy their purchased magazines on any device, using issuu.com or the Android or iOS mobile apps
- Super easy to set up in just 15 minutes
- Sell subscriptions or single issues
- Create enticing preview editions to share on social media
- Get paid quickly, directly and fairly through Stripe
- Only verified purchasers will be able to read your full magazine
- To sell and be able to receive the payment you need a Stripe account. Click here to see a list of Stripe supported countries
How to Get Started
1. First, make sure you have a Premium or Optimum publisher plan. You can sign up here.
2. Put your publication for sale. After you upload the publication, check the box 'Sell on Issuu' and click the "PREPARE FOR SALE" button. Set the price, create the preview, and when you're done click "PUBLISH & SELL" button.
To set up the sales for already published publications, go to your PUBLICATION LIST, locate the publication, and click on SELL.
Then you will be able to set your price, create the preview, and share the links for promotion.
NOTE: When putting your first publication on sale you will need to connect with Stripe to accept payments.
3. Once you have your publications set up for sale, it’s time to go share and promote your for-sale content to your fans using the links, embedding it on your site and sharing on social media.
If you want to stop selling a publication, this can be done in "Publication list" under "SELL SETTINGS" of each for sale publication.
- See the great publications available in the Issuu Store.
- See our promotion checklist and promotion toolkit for successfully launching your magazine for sale on Issuu.