In the event you forgot your password or someone has left the company and you need to gain access to your company's Issuu account, please follow these simple instructions to request a new password.
- Click I don’t remember my password below the sign in button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email or username.
- Email: Make sure the email you enter is the email you used to create the account. If any other email is used, an email will not be sent and you will be unable to reset the password.
- Username: If you can’t remember your email, you can also enter your Issuu username. If you can’t remember your username, you can find it in the URL of any of your publications on Issuu.
- Check your email. After you enter your email or username, an email will be sent to your Issuu-associated email address. Click Set a new password, and you will be redirected to a page where you can enter a new password.
- You will now be automatically logged into Issuu with an updated password.