If you've mistakenly deleted content or want to update content that you've already published on Issuu, we've made it easy for you to submit a new version of the document.
1. Go to Publication List and choose the document you want to update, and click on the drop down menu next to it, then select Re-upload.
2. Select the new file or simply drag it into the browser.
That’s it. The content will keep all your stats. It’ll even have the same link as before.
NOTE: Links added to your document through Issuu's link editor will be overwritten during an update. Only links created in the document using a link creation tool before uploading to Issuu will be included again after updating or replacing content.
Re-Upload For-Sale Content
To re-upload content for sale you need to re-upload the document as well as re-select preview pages.
1) When selecting Re-upload of for-sale content, you will get the bellow warning. Click CONTINUE and follow the re-upload guide above.
2) When you are done with re-uploading, go to SELL SETTINGS of the content.
3) In here, edit the preview by re-selecting the preview spreads, and click on SAVE CHANGES.