There are two methods for sharing publications from a specific page. The first is for sharing the link after choosing a starting page, and the second involves manually adding the page number to the end of the URL being shared.
Choosing the Starting Page
When reading any Issuu publication:
1. Select "SHARE" below the publication, and then choose the starting page.
2. Copy and paste the URL shown wherever you will be sharing it.
3. Those you share the link with will be taken to this particular page.
Manually Adding the Page Number
1. Copy and paste the URL shown without selecting the starting page
2. Add the page number you wish your shared publication starts with at the end of the URL
See this example:
And here, with manually added page number:
3. Those you share the link with will be taken to page 28 of the publication.