Sharing from a specific page allows you to highlight particular content within your publication. There are two simple methods for sharing publications from a specific page: sharing the link after selecting a starting page, or manually adding the page number to the end of the URL being shared.
Choosing the Starting Page
When reading any Issuu publication:
1. Select SHARE below the publication, and then choose the starting page.
2. Copy and paste the URL shown wherever you will be sharing it.
3. Those you share the link with will be taken to this particular page.
Manually Adding the Page Number
1. Copy and paste the URL shown without selecting the starting page
2. Add the page number you wish your shared publication starts with at the end of the URL
See this example:
And here, with manually added page number:
3. Those you share the link with will be taken to page 28 of the publication.