You can access stats on your publications from your issuu user account. Access to full statistics history is available on the Premium plan and up. For Basic and Starter plans we give you a taste of how the product work by showing up to 30 days worth of statistics. There are two ways to access the statistics.
If you are looking for the statistics for a particular publication:
1. Sign into your issuu account, and click on "Publication List".
2. Click on "Statistics" in the menu below the publication you need statistics for.
3. At the top of the page you can then see the lifetime statistics for your publication, showing how many reads, impressions, likes, shares, the average time spend, the read time and how many times it has been added to a stack.
If you would like the statistics for all your publications:
1. Sign into your issuu account and click on "Statistics" to view the statistics for your publications.
2. You can then see the lifetime statistics for all of your publications at the top of the page.