PS: Join our free weekly interactive Issuu Academy Workshop (North America) or Issuu Academy Workshop (EU) for a live demo on how to use Issuu and interact with our Customer Success Team. NOTE: You can join 1, 2, or all 3 of the workshops when you register. You do not need to attend all 3 of the workshops included in the series.
If you want to change the content title and description which is displayed below your document on Issuu, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu and select the document for which you want to edit the title or description
- Click on the publication and you will be directed to the Publishing Workspace
- Click CREATE in the Publication Workspace
- You can change document Title, Description, Type of the document, Backdate and if you are on Premium or Optimum plan, you can enable detected links
- Finish by clicking PUBLISH CHANGES
NOTE: The number of edits you will make in your published content, you will be able to see that number on CREATE.
When you click on Unpublished changes VIEW, you will be able to see your unpublished changes.