When customizing your Issuu embed, you can set your content to be read from right to left in a few simple steps.
From your Publisher Homepage
To make an embedded publication read from right to left:
1.Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu and select the publication
2. Go to ADD TO WEBSITE and click the button to get to the embed widget
3. Choose the last page of the publication as the START PAGE when customizing the embed.
4. Select CREATE NEW to save your custom embed style.
5. Name your embed style, then choose CONFIRM
6. Select GET CODE
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once your edits are made, select SAVE AND GET CODE. Wait a few minutes, refresh your site or blog and the change will be automatically updated.
7. Select the type of code you need. To learn the difference between the codes, see "Embedding on Specific Sites" section of this article
8. Choose COPY TO CLIPBOARD
9. Add the code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel