When customizing your Issuu embed, you can set your content to be read from right to left in a few simple steps.
From your Publisher Homepage
To make an embedded publication read from right to left:
- Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu and select the publication
- Under Share, select EMBED ON WEBSITE and it will open an embed widget
- Choose the last page of the publication as the START PAGE when customizing the embed
- Select CREATE NEW to save your custom embed style.
- Name your embed style, then choose CONFIRM
- Select GET CODE
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once you are done with editing, select SAVE AND GET CODE. Wait a few minutes, refresh your site or blog and the change will be automatically updated.
- Select the type of code
To learn the difference between the codes, see Embedding on Specific Sites section of this article.
- Choose COPY TO CLIPBOARD
- Add the embed code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel