Setting up a publication so it can be read from right to left is possible when customizing your Issuu embed.
From your Publisher Homepage
To make an embedded publication read from right to left:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and select "EMBED”.
2. Choose the last page of the publication as the “START PAGE” when customizing the embed.
3. Select “CREATE NEW” to save your custom embed style.
4. Name your embed style, then choose “CONFIRM.”
5. Select “GET CODE.”
TIP: If you are editing a previously-saved embed style, you can skip steps 3-5. Once your edits are made, select “SAVE AND GET CODE.” Wait a few minutes, refresh your site or blog and the change will be automatically updated.
6. Select the type of code you need. To learn the difference between the codes, see "Embedding on Specific Sites" section of this article.
7. Choose "COPY TO CLIPBOARD."
8. Add the code to your website, CMS, blog or social channel.