Publisher Print-on-Demand (PPOD) is a partnership with Peecho that allows Issuu publishers to order high-quality printed copies of their publications. This printing feature is automatically available to all publishers, even if you have a free Issuu account. Please follow the publication formatting guidelines below to ensure that your copies are printed at the highest quality possible.
Some publications may not be available for printing if the publication doesn’t meet Peecho’s minimum print requirements. These minimum print requirements include:
- A publication should have at least 16 pages and at most 500.
- Its aspect ratio (width/height) should be between 0.34 - 1.54.
These limitations have been set to guarantee that your printed publication will be printed at the highest quality. You can read more about the exact requirements on the help section on the Peecho website.
If the publication doesn’t meet Peecho’s requirements it will say “NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRINT”.
Currently, readers are not able to order printed copies of publications on Issuu.
To order printed copies of your own publications via your Publisher Homepage:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List.
2. Select “ORDER PRINT” next to the publication you’d like to order print copies of (a cost per-copy estimate based on dimensions and page count is shown).
NOTE: If instead of “ORDER PRINT” you see “NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRINT," your publication doesn’t meet the minimum print requirements established by our print partner.
3. Select the type of print, print size, color or black & white and the number of copies.
NOTE: Each of these options will also affect the price of your printed publication.
4. Add your shipping information and review the order.
5. Complete the payment section, then place your order.
Please note that the print on demand service is not part of your Issuu subscription. Please visit Peecho’s website for more information on getting your publication ready for print.
Quality of Print
Please visit Peecho’s website for more information on getting your publication ready for printing: Peecho Document Setup Tips
Time of Arrival
If you have contacted them and have not heard back for 48 hours, please let us know.