Editing a Stack
1. Go to your "STACKS" by mousing over your profile picture at the top right hand section of the page.
2. This will display all your Stacks on the page. Each Stack will have a settings (gear) icon on it. Clicking on this gear icon will open up a pop-up window where you can edit the name, description and privacy settings of the Stack. You can also delete that Stack by clicking on the "DELETE THIS STACK" text at the bottom of the pop-up.
Deleting Publications From a Stack
1. Click on the Stack in question to see all the publications in it.
2. Click the "EDIT STACK" button on the top lefthand corner of the page.
3. Click the close button (X) on the publication you want to remove, then click "DONE" on the top lefthand corner when you are finished making changes to save your new Stack configuration.