Stacks are a great way to organize your own content, as well as any other content that you find interesting. For your own content, after you are done publishing them, Stacks are an easy way for readers to discover all your content in one place.
Stacks are similar to a bookshelf in that, if you put all your content in one Stack, a user who clicks on that Stack or follows your Stack will be able to see all your content.
NOTE: Unlisted content that is added to a Stack is only viewable to you the publisher, and not your readers.
To create a new Stack:
1. Sign in to your Issuu account.
2. Hover over READ and select Saved from the dropdown menu.
3. Next click Create a New Stack below.
4. Name your Stack, add a description and set it to public or Unlisted (private).
5. Finish with CREATE STACK.
Adding Content to a Stack (as a Reader)
To add any Issuu content to a Stack when reading on Issuu:
1. Select SAVE below the content.
2. In the window that appears, choose the Stack where you want the content added, or add it to a new Stack by selecting CREATE NEW STACK.
Adding Content to a Stack (as a Publisher)
As a publisher, there are two ways of adding your content to Stacks from your Publisher Homepage. For the first method:
1. Navigate to the content in your Publication List and hover over the “...” dropdown to the right. Choose ADD TO STACK.
2. Select one or more Stacks where you want the content added.
3. Choose ADD TO STACK(S).
For the second method:
1. Navigate to the content in your Publication List and select the checkmark to the left.
2. Find and select the Stacks icon at the top of the Publication List, between PUBLISH and the trash can.
3. Follow steps 2 and 3 from the first Publisher method above.
Sharing a Stack
Select the Stack you want to share with your followers on Facebook, Twitter or on your website. You can then copy the URL that appears in the address bar and share that.