Creating stack is a great way to organize your own content. It is similar to a Bookshelf which helps readers to discover all your content in one place.
A user who clicks on your Stack or follows your Stack will be able to view all your contents, if you put your contents in one Stack.
NOTE: If you add Unlisted content to Stack, only you can view it. Your readers will not be able to view Unlisted content which is added to the Stack.
Following image shows 3 Stacks with different categories where user can find all Publications related to Animals, Fashion and Traveling in their respective Stacks.
Creating Stack on Issuu
To create a new Stack:
- Login to your Issuu account
- Hover over READ and select SAVED from the dropdown menu
- Click CREATE A NEW STACK
- Add name, description and set it to Public or Unlisted (If you make your stack Unlisted, only you can see your stack and users with the direct Stack link will be able to view your stack)
- Click CREATE STACK
Adding Content to Stack (as Reader)
While reading content on Issuu, you can add any Issuu content in your Stack.
- Select SAVE below the content
- From the new window that appears, choose the Stack where you want to add the content or add it to a new Stack by selecting CREATE NEW STACK
Adding Content to Stack (as Publisher)
As a publisher adding your content to Stacks can be done from the Publication List.
- Click on the publication you want to add to the Stack and you will be directed to the Publication Workspace
- Under SHARE, click ADD TO STACK
- Select one or more existing Stacks where you want to add the content or create a new Stack for your content
- Click ADD TO STACK
Select Stack that you want to share with your followers on Facebook, Twitter or on your website. You can share the URL that appears in the address bar.