Stacks are a great way to organize your own publications, as well as any other publications that you find interesting. For your own publications, after you are done publishing them, Stacks are an easy way for readers to discover all your content in one place.
Stacks are similar to a bookshelf in that, if you put all your publications in one Stack, a user who clicks on that Stack or follows your Stack will be able to see all your publications.
NOTE: Unlisted publications that are added to a stack are only viewable to you the publisher, and not your readers.
To create a new Stack:
1. Sign in to your issuu account.
2. Hover over READ and select Saved from the dropdown menu.
3. Next click Create a new stack below.
4. Name your Stack, add a description and set it to public or unlisted (private).
5. Finish with CREATE STACK.
Adding Publications to a Stack (as a Reader)
To add any issuu publication to a Stack when reading on issuu:
1. Select SAVE below the publication.
2. In the window that appears, choose the Stack where you want the publication added, or add it to a new Stack by selecting CREATE NEW STACK.
Adding Publications to a Stack (as a Publisher)
As a publisher, there are two ways of adding your publications to Stacks from your Publisher Homepage. For the first method:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and hover over the “...” dropdown to the right. Choose ADD TO STACK.
2. Select one or more Stacks where you want the publication added.
3. Choose ADD TO STACK(S).
For the second method:
1. Navigate to the publication in your Publication List and select the checkmark to the left.
2. Find and select the Stacks icon at the top of the Publication List, between PUBLISH and the trash can.
3. Follow steps 2 and 3 from the first Publisher method above.
Sharing a Stack
Select the Stack you want to share with your followers on Facebook, Twitter or on your website. You can then copy the URL that appears in the address bar and share that.