If you are on our Premium or Optimum plan you can enable auto-detection of links before as well as after publishing the content.
NOTE: You have to include prefix of your URL (http(s) or www) in order to work auto-detected links feature.
Before Uploading New Content
- While uploading your content from Publication Workspace, scroll down to DETECTED LINKS
- Select the checkbox SHOW DETECTED LINKS
- Click PUBLISH NOW
See article for uploading documents for more information: Uploading Content on Issuu.
After Uploading Content
- Go to Publications from Side Navigation Menu
- Select the publication you want to update and you will be directed to Publication Workspace
- Click CREATE and scroll down to DETECTED LINKS
- Select checkbox SHOW DETECTED LINKS
- Click PUBLISH CHANGES
NOTE: Enabling the auto-detected links in one document will only enable the links in that specific document.
NOTE: If you have trouble with auto link detection then please take a look at: Tips and Tricks for Common Conversion Problems.