You can easily change or delete links in a publication using the Link Editor.
Changing a Link:
If you want to change the link you've created, you can easily do this in the Link Editor.
1. Go to your Publication List, choose the publication you want to edit links in and click on "LINKS."
2. This will take you to the Link Editor where you can see all pages of your publication displayed.
3. Click on the page which contains the link you want to change, then click on the black frame which indicates the link and finally click on "EDIT."
4. You'll see a pop-up window where you can choose the type of link and fill in the new link. Once you are done editing, click "DONE" and then click the "SAVE" button at the top of the page to save the changes you've made.
Deleting a Link:
A link can easily be deleted.
1. Go the Link Editor and click on the link you want to delete.
2. Click "DELETE" and then click "SAVE" at the top of the page to save all the changes made to your publication.