NOTE: Join our free weekly interactive Issuu Academy Workshop (North America) or Issuu Academy Workshop (EU) for a live demo on creating in-document links and interact with our Customer Success Team. PS: You can join 1, 2, or all 3 of the workshops when you register. You do not need to attend all 3 of the workshops included in the series.
In-document links allow you to direct readers to other pages within your content and create a table of contents. You can create in-document links using the Link Editor by choosing the type GO TO PAGE and inserting the page number if needed.
1. Go to Publications and click on the document you want to create links in and you'll be directed to the Publishing Workspace
2. Click ADD LINKS AND VIDEO
3. When your Link Editor opens, select the page and then the area you want to add a link to
4. Choose GO TO PAGE link type and select the action you want
5. Finish by clicking DONE and then SAVE