In-document links allow you to direct readers to other pages within your content and create a table of contents. You can create in-document links using the Link Editor by choosing the type GO TO PAGE and inserting the page number if needed.
1. Go to Publications and click on the document you want to create links in and you'll be directed to the Publishing Workspace
2. Go to ADD LINKS AND MEDIA and click the button to get to the Link Editor
3. Select the page and then the area you want to add a link to
4. Choose GO TO PAGE link type and select the action you want
5. Finish by clicking DONE and then SAVE