Here at Issuu, we strive for our users to effectively utilize our features worry free. In order to do so, our paid plans automatically renew. If you’d like to change, update or cancel your Issuu subscription or billing cycle, you may do so at any time in Account Settings. This article outlines how to easily upgrade or downgrade your subscription and switch between monthly or annual payment.
Next Recurring Payment Date
To see when your next recurring payment date is:
- Log in to your issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select "ACCOUNT SETTINGS" from the dropdown menu.
- Under the "BILLING" tab, your next recurring payment date is listed near the bottom of the page.
Cancelling a Subscription
If you would like to cancel your subscription, you must downgrade to our Basic (free) plan. To downgrade to Basic:
1. Log in to your Issuu account, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select "ACCOUNT SETTINGS" from the dropdown menu.
2. Under the "SERVICES & PLANS" tab, select “DOWNGRADE“ under the Basic plan description and then choose “CONTINUE."
3. Follow the prompts on the next few screens to complete the downgrade process. At the end of the process, you will be prompted a cancellation confirmation pop up.
After you have successfully downgraded, the system will tell you the expiration date of your subscription, which is when you will be downgraded to Basic. Your subscription and benefits will still be available to you until your expiration date.
NOTE: You cannot downgrade to our Basic plan if there is an outstanding balance on your account. For help with this, please contact the support team via the "HELP" button at the bottom right of the page.
What happens to my publications if I cancel subscription?
Your publications are still accessible online after your subscription expires. What will change will be the features that came with your subscription plan.