If you received a payment failure alert, it means the renewal payment for your Issuu account may have failed due to one of the following reasons:
- Payment was declined by your bank or credit card provider
- Credit card provided has expired
- Credit card has insufficient funds
- Credit card number provided is invalid
- Credit card provided has not been approved for recurring payments
For more information on why the payment failed, please contact your bank or credit card company.
Update your payment method on Issuu right away and the system will automatically retry the payment. To do this:
1. Log in, hover over your profile photo in the top right-hand corner and select "ACCOUNT SETTINGS."
2. Choose the "BILLING" tab.
3. And finally, select “CHANGE PAYMENT METHOD,” edit or add your new payment information and then choose “SUBMIT."
If the payment continues to fail, contact our Support Team via the "SUBMIT A REQUEST" tab at the top of this page.
If we’re unable to collect the payment after several attempts, your account will automatically be downgraded to our Basic plan.
TIP: For information on updating your payment method and accepted payment methods, please see Changing Billing Information.