If you don't need a subscription but still need paid features you can upload only one document with our Marq integration.
Your content is going to be automatically uploaded from our partners to Issuu. You can select the publication you are interested in publishing on Issuu and we will transfer that automatically.
When you finish editing your document on Marq, you can select "Share" at the top right corner. Then, click on the Issuu logo to start the integration.
You have two options: sign into your Issuu account, or continue as a Guest.
In this article, we show you how to publish as a guest.
Note: if you already have an Issuu account and want to connect it, kindly check the following article: Issuu Marq App - Publishing and sharing your document
Publishing as a Guest
If you wish to continue as a guest, please follow these steps:
- Add your publication's title, and click "Upload for a free preview".
- Now you can see your publication's preview, and also add your payment details.
Add your credit card details and your first and last name. After filling in these required fields, you can click on "Billing Details".
- In this form, you will be prompted to add some more billing details. Then, click on "Preview payment".
- Review and click "Pay".
- Start sharing your content. Click on the "Share" button to get the sharing options.
- At this step, you will find the Fullscreen sharing link.
Just click "Copy fullscreen link" and you can share it right away.
- You can also embed your publication on your website. Click on the "embed" icon, and then click on the "Get embed code" button, as in the screenshot below.
- Click on the "QR Code" icon, to get the QR codes to share your content.
Deleting your content
To delete your publication, click on the "Delete Publication" button, and then confirm if you wish to proceed.